The ultimate choice for comfort, durability, and value. Also available in smaller sizes (men's 1 & 2 / women's 3 & 4).
- Sleeker foot shape, reducing “boxiness” (more attractive on the foot)
- Thinner soles that will still take on parades, and still be glued AND sewn to the Napa upper for strength and durability
- Articulated sole with different “attack” and “release” surfaces for forward platform and heel
- Tread (new) inset from slim edge, hidden from view, but functional; with water expulsion, outside turn grip, flex-points on stress areas (balls of feet), front of toes overage, flattened heel with wide “release” point for stability
- Slimmer, more efficient “toe box” to give a more movement-oriented look and feel, but retain the shape of the shoe, with no encroachment on the top of the toes, and no restrictions at the front of the foot
- Lower profile - lace placement for smoother look, and more laces to help shape shoe in each individual’s foot
- "Dance Shoe" - lower sides, curved at back to accommodate raised, split Achilles support
- Stabilizing stitches on tongue to avoid it wandering when putting the shoe on, or during use
• Men's Medium: 1, 2, 2½-13 (full and half sizes)
• Men's Wide: 6½-13 (full and half sizes), 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
• Women's Medium: 3, 4, 4½-15 (full and half sizes)
• Women's Wide: 8½-15 (full and half sizes), 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Suggested Retail: $32.25
*Specify color and width size when ordering.