The twin sole provides the same heel stability as the MTX, but offers the split sole of a jazz shoe. This added flexibility offers confidence to the marcher leading toe-first just as much as to the marcher nailing an 8 to 5 on a direction change. The non-marking sole provides anti-scuff protection on floors and tarps. It has additional padding on the ankle collar to support the Achilles during all maneuvers, dance or otherwise, and a cushioned insole and heel cup for superior comfort, durability, and support.
• Leather upper with padded tongue and Achilles supporting ankle collar
• Twin sole design provides maximum arch flexibility
• Non-marking sole with anti-scuff toe protector
• Fully lined upper with moisture-wicking material
• Thick, cushioned insole and heel cup for superior comfort and support